Electrical Safety Training
Herzig Engineering offers a four (4) hour course is a guide towards compliance for your Electrical Safety Program per OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.332(b)(1). The course can be given at your facility or in a online webinar to 150 employees per session.
Standards dictate that Electrical Safety Training shall be updated every three (3) years. Documentation of training will be provided to meet OSHA requirements.
• OSHA 29 CFR 1910.331-335 requirements
• NFPA 70E - What’s Changing?
• NEC 2011 Labeling Requirements
• ANSI standards for PPE and Insulated Tools
• Arc Flash Warning Labels - How to Use Them • AC and DC Arc Flash Boundaries
• Arc-Rated (AR) Requirements for Clothing
• Latest Requirements for Qualified Employees
• Electrical Lockout/Tagout
• Electrically Safe Work Condition (ESWC)
Receive More Information